Automatic HFO / MGO Change Over
- of Fuel Service Tanks -
According to IMO regulations and national regulations, seagoing vessels have to operate with low sulphur fuels in the designed Sulphur Emission Control Areas (SECA).
Onboard fuel oil systems must therefore be adapted to ensure the protection of fuel oil injection components.
- Moderate, mild and save change over control
- Temperature Controlled
- or Time Controlled (free adjustable intervals)
- No temperature shocks to the injection elements
- Independent from service tank levels
- Local and/or ECR controlled
- Easy expandable, simple retrofit
- Data recording (data logger)
When operating with MGO fuel, it will be heated by circulating via the diesel engine and must be cooled down. MGO Cooler Units are also part of our delivery program....see details.